Request your Free Appraisal Kit
Just call our toll-free number or complete the form on this page to request your free Appraisal Kit. The kit will then be sent directly to your home with detailed instructions on how to ship your valuables to us—safely and securely. We are always available to answer questions by phone and by email.
Ship your pieces securely
What the Appraisal Kit contains:
- Customer Return Card
- Tamper-proof plastic bag
- Bubble mailer
- Envelope featuring a Gold Geek shipping label and pre-paid postage
How to use it:
- Inside your Appraisal Kit you’ll find a Customer Return Card. On it you should provide an inventory of the items you’d like appraised, along with any information that pertains to them—provenance, vintage, composition, price paid, year of acquisition, etc.
- Pack your pieces—along with the Customer Return Card—into the tamper-proof plastic bag and seal it.
- Insert the plastic bag into the bubble mailer and seal it.
- Then insert the bubble mailer into the envelope featuring the pre-paid shipping label.
- Drop off your package at any United States Post Office.
- Await a reply from Gold Geek, which is usually delivered by email/phone within 24 hours.
Receive your money within 24 hours
What we do with your Appraisal Kit:
- We will send you a confirmation email as soon as we receive your kit.
- Then, after an examination of both the inventory and the items themselves, one of our expert evaluators will calculate the value of your pieces based on the daily shot price, purity, weight, overall quality and condition, and more.
- After this evaluation, we’ll provide you with a quote by email or phone.
- Within 24 hours of your acceptance of our offer, we will send you a secure.
- If you decline our offer, we will return your pieces securely and free of charge within 24 hours.
You know you’ve got it. That secret drawer where your forgotten jewelry sits in a knot of neglect. Earrings that may not have lost their sparkle but that have long ago lost their partners, broken chains that aren’t worth fixing, and the antique watch that will require too much effort to repair.
Despite its appearance, this glinting heap possesses an unknown potential for instant cash, like a junkyard piled with vintage cars at the height of their value.